Friday, August 10, 2012

Scleroderma and Acid Reflux: Home Remedies and Natural Treatment for Systemic Sclerosis


Scleroderma Affects
the Working of the GI Tract
Scleroderma is an autoimmune condition with an annual incidence of 19 million cases. The condition, also referred to as systemic sclerosis, is three times more prevalent in females, though significantly higher in middle aged females. The prevalence is higher in specific races like African Americans and Native Americans.  The condition has several subsets and prognosis can be predicted only after the specific subset manifestations are clear. Home remedies and Natural treatments can provide palliation.
 What is Scleroderma?
The disease is characterized by tightening and hardening of the skin and connective tissues of the body, which is attributed to injuries to the small arteries. There are two basic forms,
·        Localized or limited scleroderma affects only the skin and prognosis is typically good.
·        Diffused scleroderma tends to impairs internal viscera, such as the kidneys, heart, lungs, and digestive tract.
 
This article will focused at complications of the digestive tract while kidney and heart symptoms are covered in separate sections.
 Systemic Sclerosis Causes
 
While there is no obvious cause linked with the condition, there are certain speculations which attempt to explain the onset of this condition,
·        Genetic predisposition is considered to be one of the leading explanations, explaining the specific high prevalence in certain races. Cytomegalovirus is also linked with the condition.
·        Some suggest an autoimmune mechanism which is triggered by circulating maternal blood in fetal cells, resulting in a foreign body reaction.
·        Certain chemotherapy agents and exposure to occupational solvents have also been linked with the onset of the disease.
Acid Reflux and Scleroderma
The clinical features of systemic sclerosis depend on the degree of internal and external involvement; it can badly affect the skin, blood vessels, GI tract, kidneys, and lungs. Here are some of the gastric symptoms of systemic sclerosis
·        Approximately 90 % of the patients diagnosed with scleroderma have some degree of gastro-intestinal involvement; with about half being symptomatic Acid reflux is a common manifesting symptom, which can damage the portion of the esophagus close to the stomach.
·        Additionally, some may develop a problem with absorption of nutrients if the muscles of the intestine do not move the food properly.
·        Severe GI problems are: malabsorption, intestinal pseudo-obstruction, diarrhea, constipation, decreased peristalsis, and bowel incontinence.
Home Remedies for Scleroderma Treatment
This article is specifically providing information on home remedies that can be beneficial in the treatment of GI symptoms associated with scleroderma,

Aloe Vera Juice
allays Acidity in
Scleroderma

1.       Mint soothes the lining of the GI tract. It is the best remedy for heartburn and acid reflux; and ameliorates acidity almost instantly. It is a carminative, expels gas and prevents crampy stomach pains. Make a decoction of 5 to 10 mint leaves and consume daily.
2.       Ginger is packed with a compound called gingerols. Gingerols are effective inflammation-fighting agents. They help allay inflammation, alleviate pain and discomfort and perk up digestion. Ginger tea, twice daily is an excellent medication for systemic sclerosis.
3.       Have ½ cup of aloe vera juice three times every day; aloe vera reduces acidity and stomach upsets successfully. It also helps manage constipation effectively and peps up the working of the alimentary canal.
4.       Having a bowl of yogurt everyday will help restore the GI functioning to normal. Yogurt is packed with beneficial bacteria; thus one bowl of yogurt will help reinstate the normal balance of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract and will effectively deal with both constipation as well as diarrhea.
Natural Treatment for Acid Reflux and Scleroderma
In addition to the home remedies, it is vital that you handle the stress that a chronic ailment such as scleroderma triggers.
·        Meditation and Yoga are very vital in dealing with stress and help enhance the ability to cope with the distressing symptoms of the condition.
·        Regular exercise like jogging, early morning walks, etc can also act as health boosters. Avoid heavy excercises like lifting weights as they may further aggravate the symptoms.
·        Nux vomica is a homeopathic drug which acts wonderfully on the gastro-intestinal system. It helps improve bowel movement, enhances digestion and absorption and effectively treats nausea, vomiting, heart burn and acidity. It is also useful for incontinence of the bowel. Frequent dosage is recommended, about 5 to 8 times daily. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi...!
    I like this Post.
    If you know about stomach acidity treatment
    Please Visit:- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-Your-Complete-Family/458898774162886?id=458898774162886&sk=app_328616467220795

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am an herbal traditional doctor who has help a lot of people with the cure of different sickness like HIV,CANCER,HERPES,SCLERODERMA.you can add me up on Facebook so you can know more and how you can get or order yours through my email address: drfredherbalcuringcenter@yahoo.com. or visit herbalistfredadu.wordpress.com



    REGARDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. am LAWRENTA GOLD ,For one years I’ve taken 1 gram of an anti-viral just to kill out my scleroderma , yet I had constant outbreaks. I was very discouraged because I had tried everything from meditation to therapy but no solution. i saw a comment about an herbal doctor called Dr Fred Adu jnr. who has cured people from different illness and disease which include scleroderma, i emailed via DRFREDHERBALCURINGCENTER@YAHOO.COM and alerted him about my problem. he promise me solution and that solution i received curing my scleroderma using his herbal remedy he sent to me through courier service. kindly email him via DRFREDHERBALCURINGCENTER@YAHOO.COM or via his whatsapp +2348139097317. for more information email me via lawrentagold87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Joyce, Herpes wanted to destroy me, but with the help of Dr.Ekpiku i escaped the death that was on my way, i am here to testifies on how Dr Ekpiku help me to cure my sickness called Herpes which has been eating me up for 2 years and 4 months, i also saw online how he has cured so many people, Dr Ekpiku is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.. contact him today and he will help you solved your problem, contact him via ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him. THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. HERPES. HIV/AIDS. CANCER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scleroderma is an autoimmune disease in which your own immune system marks the connective tissues of the body. The Scleroderma treatment hence first focuses on controlling the immune system by utilizing solutions like Dermeton. The addition of natural cure for scleroderma definitely helps to reverse the basic pathology, and enhance the general viewpoint of this disease.

    http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Scleroderma.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scleroderma is an autoimmune disease in which your own immune system marks the connective tissues of the body. The Scleroderma treatment hence first focuses on controlling the immune system by utilizing solutions like Dermeton. The addition of natural cure for scleroderma definitely helps to reverse the basic pathology, and enhance the general viewpoint of this disease.

    http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Scleroderma.php

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's minimal exploratory evidence to support the usage of alternative medication in Scleroderma Treatment. Scarcely any exploration is open as to the scleroderma natural treatment with herbs and supplements suggest by Herbs Solutions By Nature.

    http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Scleroderma.php

    ReplyDelete
  8. (MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY HIV/HPV VIRUS) I was diagnosed of HIV in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: drewanherbshome@gmail.com, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus HIV within 3weeks of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. He also told me he cures so many disease like Hepatitis, cancer Influenza, coronary artery, lower respiratory infections,Trachea, bronchus, HIV/AIDS, HPV, Herpes, Kidney failure, Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke, Obesity, Infertility/Impotency, Cancer, Eye Problem, Skin Problem, Fibroid Tumor, Ulcer, Prostate Problem, Asthma, Weight Management, Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus, Candide, Low sperm can, Weak erection, Weak ejaculation, Pile, Elephantiasis, Skin Infection, Paralysis, If you want your ex back and many more he listed. please if you are suffering from any of these diseases contact this great herbal doctor called Dr. Ewan on his Email: drewanherbshome@gmail.com. You can also call him on his mobile number or Add him on whats app via: +2348112276982 . website: www.drewanherbshome.wix.com/ewan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Treatment which makes the skin hard and thick is known as Scleroderma. It is absolutely necessary to treat it before it affects other body organs particularly when it spreads to interior body organs, and what preferable route over to have a Scleroderma Natural Treatment.

    http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Scleroderma.php

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Hester from Cape Town, live in USA, please I want the whole world to help thank Dr Lamp for saving my life. I thought my life has come to an end but I never knew i can be free from Fibroids, which render me childless . I have really gone through pains but thank God that today I am celebrating. I almost got a divorce from my husband because of the pressure from his family that I could not conceive, I have gone for surgery but the fibroid keep growing back. I want to share this great testimony with you on how i met a great herbal doctor who helped to get rid of this fibroids and now I have a twin. It all became obvious in 2012, I was diagnosed of Infections that blocked my Fallopian tube in 2014 ever since then I have been taking my medications but I was still troubled and unhappy until I met this great herbal doctor DR Lamp.
    Though I never believe in herbal medicine before. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his email; herbalcuremedicine@live.com, he replied and asked me to send him my information, after that i purchased the herbal medicine, then he sent the herbal medicine to m through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, I used it as he instructed. 72 days later he asked me to go for check up, when I did run the scan but there was nothing anymore inside of me., I am so happy, and I can not stop thanking him, 3 months later I got pregnant and had twins. I am going to live the rest of my life in joy and happiness. please help me share this testimony...
    Best Regard
    Hester.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This information will help those suffering from Adenomyosis and Endometriosis I was also a victim. I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed of Adenomyosis and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods, lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more.
    Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Adenomyosis and Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him:
    ronniemd70@gmail.com to find out more information and treatment.

    ReplyDelete